Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

fatal error when tryed admin top posters

battersbatters New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

when i enter to admin pannel of plugin topposter every time is error, i cant delete user from plugin. use 1.4.1 version, vanilla 2.17.0.9 before this happened rarely, reloading the page a few times yet been opened, now refresh will not help

Comments

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

Hi sorry i didn't understand what you mean? I'm sure this perfectly works with 2.0.18.4. are you using the Top Posters PRO version?

Check out my other plugins here

• battersbatters New
    edited July 2012

Aolee said:
    Hi sorry i didn't understand what you mean? I'm sure this perfectly works with 2.0.18.4. are you using the Top Posters PRO version?

I can not get into the admin panel plug-in is always a error. otherwise operating normally. is it possible to remove the user from the list topposter without the admin panel

not pro version, usual free 1.4.1
    rarely this plugin work fine, but over time more and more often there was an error

• @batters when you get an error, show the details of the error.
    explain the exact steps you took to get that error. Browser details, etc are important. (screenshot?)

Also you can show your question in your native language and in english so we can try and understand better what you mean.

And you can also upgrade to 2.0.18.4

There was an error rendering this rich post.