Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

File upload in the pipeline?

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hey all Just wondering whether anyone else has a need for a file uploader functionality in Vanilla? I've just had a meeting with a client, and the one feature they *need* is to be able to add docs to a discussion, so I'm going to try steer them towards a file repo of sorts, but I am wondering, is there a plugin in the pipeline that will do this / or is it kinda beyond the scope of what Vanilla is? Also, if there is one in the pipeline, or the possibility is there, I might be able to swing it as paid work to prioritise it's development (don't want to try stimulate building something that no-one wants though)... Any thoughts or input would be great ;-) Regards Gareth

Comments

• Options
    there's already one out there for 0.9.3/1.0 beta. check this thread... i haven't tested it myself, though... and it'll need to be updated to match the final 1.0 code, but that should be cake.
  • Options
    to ithcy: why is this extension not in the add-on repository????
  • Options
    i didn't write it :)
  • Options
    This kind of thing would be superbly useful for my forum
  • Options
    Thanks for your comments guys - saw the attachment extension thread, so have bookmarked that - great work hey!
This discussion has been closed.