Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Class GdnMySQLDriver not found while trying to get an object for MySQLDriver*

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've installed and uninstalled three times now. I now can get to the installation page, but the error above is what I'm getting about my database. I am not a computer person, but I am thinking there is a path somewhere I'm missing. Can you help, please?

Browser Chrome, Version 20.0.1132.47 m. PHP Version: 5.3.13 The MySQL version is 5.0.91-log. My host is iPage, and they won't support third-party products, so I'm SOL there.

I thought about trying a different forum program in Simple Scripts, but will I have the same problems there connecting my database?

Thank you!

Comments

• I just went into a different part of my control panel and see that my version of MySQL is actually 4.1.22.

• Never mind. I finally went with another forum program that had its own installer and was a piece of cake. Since I don't know how to "unjoin," the admin is welcome to delete me. :-)