Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Class GdnMySQLDriver not found while trying to get an object for MySQLDriver*

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've installed and uninstalled three times now. I now can get to the installation page, but the error above is what I'm getting about my database. I am not a computer person, but I am thinking there is a path somewhere I'm missing. Can you help, please?

Browser Chrome, Version 20.0.1132.47 m. PHP Version: 5.3.13 The MySQL version is 5.0.91-log. My host is iPage, and they won't support third-party products, so I'm SOL there.

I thought about trying a different forum program in Simple Scripts, but will I have the same problems there connecting my database?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options

I just went into a different part of my control panel and see that my version of MySQL is actually 4.1.22.

• Options

Never mind. I finally went with another forum program that had its own installer and was a piece of cake. Since I don't know how to "unjoin," the admin is welcome to delete me. :-)