Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How can I upload the modified version not the new version in vanilla forum ?

vershaversha New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

How can I upload the modified version not the new version in vanilla forum ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@versha

I'm sorry, but that question isn't very clear.

If you need help, you also need to provide a clear explanation of what you want.

• Options

actually, i want to upload the modified version of add-on but it is not support . it say that this version is already exist.
    i want that the previous version is overwrite with my modified version.

• Options
    SheilaSheila ✭✭

Hi! Do you want to upload something to your own site or something to Vanillaforums.org (this site)?

It could be a good idea, if you post questions both in english and in your native language. Then the guys here might understand you better with using Google translate.

• Options

@versha

Which add-on are you talking about?

• Options

i uploaded the Facebook add-on in vanilla forums site( this site) http://vanillaforums.org/addon/facebook-plugin-1.0.1.
    if I modified something in facebook plugin ,and upload in vanilla forums site ,this say that your 1.0.1 version already exist but i dont want to change my version.
    so my question is 'how to upload the modified version?'

• Options
    SheilaSheila ✭✭

Oh you have provided a patch or something other new things to a current Facebook addon?

Might be a good idea to include that to your addon info, since original addon comes within the default Vanilla download package afaik.

• Options
    edited July 2012

@versha

OK, that's much clearer (I think, unless you are saying you want both versions to be available.)

In the plugin.php you have to change your version number

e.g. to 1.0.2

Vanilla won't accept re-uploads of addons with the same version number.