Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Todd - did you write this plugin - it shows you as the Author? and Versha as uploader

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

@Todd

yet it is uploaded by Versha.

Is this information below true - or did Versha fail to put his or her name on it?

Someone asked me to look at the code. but just seeing this discrepancy makes me not want to touch this plugin with a 10 foot pole.

$PluginInfo['Facebook'] = array(
    'Name' => 'Facebook',
   'Description' => 'This plugin integrates Vanilla with Facebook. <b>You must register your application with Facebook for this plugin to work.</b>',
   'Version' => '1.0.1',
   'RequiredApplications' => array('Vanilla' => '2.0.14a'),
   'RequiredTheme' => FALSE,
   'RequiredPlugins' => FALSE,
    'MobileFriendly' => TRUE,
   'SettingsUrl' => '/dashboard/settings/facebook',
   'SettingsPermission' => 'Garden.Settings.Manage',
   'HasLocale' => TRUE,
   'RegisterPermissions' => FALSE,
   'Author' => "Todd Burry",
   'AuthorEmail' => 'todd@vanillaforums.com',
   'AuthorUrl' => 'http://www.vanillaforums.org/profile/todd'
);

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

I think this may be the Facebook plugin included with Vanilla core. If that's the case @Versho should not have uploaded it.

• Options

:) that explains it. thanks,

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

It is an exact 1:1 match. This should be deleted.

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

/me deleted the plugin.