Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Cool design--terrible execution

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
http://www.zspire.com/

This is the first mouse with a design that made me say wow... but it was the wrong kind of wow. The picture looks like a coffin to me. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    I think it's cool and fine that someone tries to do something different, but seriously, where "trying something different" and complete lack of skills might be cute, it just loses the point. Only really good designers can redefine an existing product.
  • Options
    It looks like the spaceship that Kal-El came in on Superman ;)
  • Options
    utterly horrible
  • Options
    I'd prefer a mouse that looks comfortable to hold. It looks like one that's been designed without thinking if it would be easy to use.
  • Options
    119$ for a stinkin metal mouse? ... heh
  • Options
  • Options
    Bergamot! I just wanted to post this Art.Lebedev mouse too! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))) I find it very nice ;))))
  • Options
    Reminds me of something from Tron.
  • Options
    Mouse should be something comfortable for your hand to rest on, but when a mouse looks like you could use it as a shank in prison, there is a possibility that it's not really comfortable.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    that mousewheel looks damn painful.
  • Options
    lol kosmo
This discussion has been closed.