HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Thanx Vanilla :)

ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭
edited July 2012 in Feedback

Hi Vanilla.
i created a website using vanilla and i developed some parts as i like. developed my own theme and some plugins. All vanilla members including Vanilla Team Helped me for everything.

In my opinion Vanilla is the Best community system of the world. Bcz
light weight, simple, flexible and 100% free and open source :)

This is my website that old 04 months only :)Geek's Website

i never use paid seo, backlink, social marketing etc.. vanilla SEO option is very friendly with google :)

This is my Alexa details

and i got a Ddos attack and i inform about that to my hosting provider.. i got this email from him :)

There was a DDOS and we have successfully blocked it. We will transfer you to a cloud VPS within few hours and it has more resources and more protection. We appreciate your effort to host a website like geek.lk and we will never let it go down..We have scheduled your website transfer on tomorrow night. You won't be facing any issue thereafter. We will provide you a cloud vps and cPanel license are for FREE OF CHARGE forever and the geek.lk domain renewal will also be free forever. Our CEO has been visited your website and he is really impressed your effort and he informed us to provide the service for you for free

Now im maintain my website, hosting, domains and everything without any payment (free). Bcz You (Vanilla)

All Thanx again Vanilla Team and All Vanilla Members in this Community..

Im Chanux from Sri Lanka : http://www.chanux.org

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

Congrats well done, thats a respectable Alexa score !

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

Thanks for the kind words for sure. If you'd like to share any experience you gained growing your community that'd be great.

• I'd like to jump in too. I run a Minecraft server and I researched forum packages for our out-of-game coordination. After looking around, I found Vanilla.

Thanks Vanilla.

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

@Xptical yah