Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User specific languages extension?

JanJan
edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello all!

In the previous version of Vanilla (well, the current one) there was an extension where a user was able to select a specific langugage for his/her account. Now, I'm wondering if this extension will be updated to work with Vanilla 1 and if so, will it work with other extensions (translations)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I haven't seen the old extension, but I'm sure it will be rewritten for version 1. The main problem here is going to be the writing of new language definitions, since the old ones won't really work with the new Vanilla.
  • Options
    Yes, you're right. The extension was called "User Specific Languages" and it was written by SirNot. Maybe he would be interested in updating it?
  • Options
    NickENickE New
    edited April 2006
    Well at the moment my computer has spasmotically decided to not start up (and I can't for the life of me figure out why...), so I'm not sure I could do a whole lot right now, but I'd be happy to once I get it all up in running order again.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that your computer is acting up, SirNot. If someday you have the time to update the extension I'd appreciate it. :)
This discussion has been closed.