Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Add Comment forcing Sign-In

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've installed this mod on my latest version of Vanilla forums but there is a problem.

Guests can start a new discussion but they cannot reply to existing topics. When they click 'Add Comment' it brings up the sign-in pop-up. I've checked the permissions and they are all ticked.

Any idea what's going on here?

Comments

• thread bump

• Bumping this again. Has anyone found a way to make this work with the latest version?

• I am also facing the same issue.

You can start a new discussion anonymously, but for posting comments of existing discussions, it asks for the login details.

• Is there any solution for this?

• SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

I'm facing no issues with this.

• I guess there is no solution so far. Is there any other plugin to replace this one?

• Nice necropost!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I could have created new topic. Many having problem on this add-on. I have already created few posts which has no answer. Someone who had the problem might have solved and may reply to this.

There is no benefit bringing this up :)

• I reinstalled my forum and it started working again, lmao