Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to change guest menu?

cbabercbaber New
edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Ok so I downloaded the theme Nebula 2.01 and customized it to my liking. I changed the logo positioning and menu background and stuff. I had to work the CSS file to get the menu items to line up properly with the menu backgroung image. So anyway I got it all perfect looking and then when I logged out, I noticed the menu items for a guest are not in the same location as a logged in user.

Take a look at my forum, http://www.informedpolitics.com/

You will see as a guest the menu links for activity, sign in, etc. are too far up and too far to the center. They are grey links in the white area. But if I sign in all my menu links are in the correct position within the blue area of the header background image. Is there a seperate area of the CSS file or a template I can edit to either move these around or get rid of the links? For spacing I messed with the CSS file of the Nebula theme. I changed the attributes for menu items so I thought that would apply for the guest menu as well, but as you can see it moves when you log out. Any suggestions?