Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[noob] Themes

SFGSFG
edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi! I am new to Vanilla. I own a little german forum for biology-students, deerontherun.de. I want to redesign it, so I take the chance to switch to Vanilla, which seems a lot better to me than phpBB. My problem: Your wiki says that there's a template folder with template files in it. I need these files to design the pages which are 'overlayed' with the CSS-files. Okay, but where exactly is this folder? I cannot find ANY files in that downloadable package that look like typical template files, what drove me nuts the whole afternoon. The only folder I can find is the 'styles'-folder, but there are only images and CSS-files in it, what is not enough because i need to change the order of <div>'s and <class>'s. How do I design a webpage for Vanilla without a changeable template? Where are those template files? Thanks for your help! SFG

Comments

• Options
    I think I know what your talking about.

You are probably reading the docu for Vanilla v1. And you downloaded 0.9.2. Version 1 is not released yet (probably soon though?). To make the changes you want you'll need to either get Vanilla via SVN, or wait till v1 is released.
  • Options
    Then I'll wait for the release of v1. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.