HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla sidebar removal in WP

davey_hdavey_h New
edited August 2012 in Feedback

Hi,
I have deactivated the WP Vanilla plugin but on pages the vanilla template option still seems to be there.
How do I get rid of it please. I think it is messing with the other templates. EG on 2011 theme the showcase template pushing all content off the page into the background.

thanks

Comments

• Options

1) why don't you change the template for your pages in the dropdown to the template you want. The pages are still looking for the template, that would be your task to change the template to what you want in the page I would think.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks. Yes I know that. I am not using the Vanilla template I just put it there for the sake of showing it in the screen shot.
    I wanted to remove it totally as I am having a strange behaviour in the showcase template and wanted to make sure this was not a conflict causing it somehow.