HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is There config statement for setting DiscussionsTabOrder?

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited September 2012 in Feedback

There is a setting for ProfileTabOrder I am aware of

$Configuration['Garden']['ProfileTabOrder'] = array('MyTab', 'Discussions', 'Thanks', 'Comments', 'Votes');

@Todd

but is there one for arranging My Bookmarks My Discussions on the main Discussion topic page.

$Configuration['Garden']['DiscussionsTabOrder']

can you add one?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• Options
    mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

you can rearrange them in code, but not through a configuration setting currently. This is done via a view file if I can recall when I was doing some modifications.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2012

thanks @mcu_hq would be a nice addition in config.

I'll think about views - doesn't much seem worth the effort. maybe a plugin with a view instead of modifying other stuff. but if you got it worked out for the most part in one of your posted themes or plugins - feel free to point me to it.

Probably could just look at sorting in profile controller code and replicate for discussions controller.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.