Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

php & sape

3nick3nick New
edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

how to?
php is not working.
<? echo $sape->return_links(2); ?> shows this on page: return_links(2); ?>

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/tree/master/plugins/Pockets is on working on vanilla 2.0.18.4; it demand 2.1a20.
    how can i make php work on 2.0.18.4 with this Pockets plugin?

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

You can't put php code in pockets. If you wish to grab an older version of the pockets plugin then there is a list of versions on its addon page.

• Options

any other sape integration? ftp and java are very uncomfotable

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

I have no idea what sape is.

• Options

sape.ru some ads in your site gives you money to web money or yandex wallet. analog yandex direct, but it has no such strict conditions. it can be included to site by php injection in different places. But my knowledge about vanilla php templates are very poor((

• Options

If I understand this correctly, it's an ad revenue service that integrates via php? That sounds very odd as it needs to call the ads to display externally anyways. Or did I miss the point here?

• Options

i think you're right. I'm trying to add new smarty function but...
    i have now fatal error /themes/iVanilla/views/default.master.tpl line 51]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'sape' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)

• Options

Try to put your code in {literal}{/literal} tags.