Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Vanilla guru for paid support

edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is there a vanilla open source guru out there who can help me with my problem? I am willing to pay someone.

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2012

1) whats your problem,
    2) how much are you offering, and
    3) when do you want it done

if you respond within the hour I might be able to help you, otherwise there are probably others. As for gurus, I think only the founders and creators are the gurus, everyone else is in training to be a guru, but not there yet - except x00 - he's in a class of his own.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Hi there,

We have a Vanilla forum embedded in our website: www.communityeducation.net.au

http://www.communityeducation.net.au/forum-2/

The forum is hosted via Bluehost. All of a sudden the forum URL can't be located.

Would need it fixed ASAP.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2012

paid support???? your offer was what exactly? :)

read this thread for your answer. You can click awesome here, if it helps you, since I don't expect to get paid.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/21486/discussion-links-returning-404-wordpress-vanilla#latest

contact your provider and adjust .htaccess if necessary.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks peregrine. If I can't get this resolved with Bluehost - would love some help. Do you have a rate? Even if this one is resolved by our host, we are often looking for ad-hoc support from someone with .php expertise.

• Options

you can pm me, if you are serious.

• Options

Thx

• Options

All fixed now - it was an apache update by bluehost. Thank you for your help!

• Options

Awesome.

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited September 2012

@ala_vanilla, if you ever need any more help with Vanilla forums, please don't hesitate to make more posts here. This community is ready to help you at any time. :)

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app