Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

"Like post / thread" function that allows members to view what they liked.

edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Does this function exist or is an add-on? I'm aware we can agree / awesome a topic or a comment, but how can we go to our profile and see which posts we've agreed or awesome...'ed?

Comments

• I hope you're talking about the vf.org functionality.

In that case there's only the situation as the following : You've created a post. Lots and lots of users have 'liked' your post. You can look in your user profile and see who have 'liked' your post.

You cannot see which post you have 'liked' other than going through all of them and see if your user icon (avatar) is showing in that post.

Same goes for 'awesome', 'insightful', etc. Just tried to simplify the explanation.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Alright thanks. Does this come built into the vf.com forums? Or any plans to release it as a core function?

• The functionality of marking posts as 'awesome' and 'insightful' does come with the vf.com hosting, as far as I know, yes.

There was an error rendering this rich post.