Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] categories links don´t work

edited October 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello, I´ve installed Vanilla 2.0, and my work requires do not update version. My problem is when I select some category, it always links to another different category or subcategory. Can you help me?? I´m surprising to not find this same problem in forum.

Answers

• Options
    aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

This is absurd. This has never happened with anyone before.

Have you tried looking into your htaccess file or routes in vanilla dashboard?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

@ch3ssmaster said:
    I´m surprising to not find this same problem in forum.

I'm surprising that you do not have more details. The most recent version of Vanilla is 2.0.18.4 do you use that version or version 2.0.0.0? It's possible that something is wrong in your categories table, but that's why we need more information. A screenshot of your categories admin page AND a screenshot of phpMyAdmin showing your categories table will do, AFTER you give more information about your Vanilla version.

• Options

I solved myself the problem... It was caused for url subcategories. I named it with numbers and it returns ambiguos results after query response. UnderDog was in the way asking for categories table. Thanks anyway. One remark: reading developing doc I found info about don´t rename subcategories with the same name even in diferents parent categories but nothing about don´t use numerical names in categories url. Pherhaps I ommited??

• Options

Did you read the wiki or the /docs development documentation?

• Options

Yes, but I perhaps omitted it. Anyway thank you for your interest.