Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

easy way to enable all html tags?

Is there an easy way to enable posting of all html tags?
I'm well aware of the security risks involved, but this is not for a public forum.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

It looks like this commit allows you to override elements blocked by HtmlLawed: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/commit/8e5e6b44371798f1d94dc9c5d0948d9b0911a68a
    I'm not entirely sure how one would do that in a plugin though, some of the hardcore PHP guys might be of help there.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

allright, thanks, i'll check that out

• Options

but this file, is that a plugin itself or do i have to change the htmlawed one?

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited November 2012

No, the point was that the Vanilla dev team seems to have added the ability for plugins to alter the blocked elements of HtmLawed. This meaning that you should now be able to write a plugin yourself that will allow all elements in discussions - directly editing core files is a bad idea. I'm not sure how you would do this though, I just noticed that there might be a possibility for something like this.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub