Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Breaking my template.

Hey guys im using this plugin and it seems to throw my template off center, how can i customize the code or css to prevent this?

Comments

• oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭

Check out this fix here from @pamela if it might help you: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/17353/twitter-feeds-plugin-feedback

• DuaneDuane New
    edited November 2012

thanks alot this definately did the trick! @oliverraduner

• @oliverraduner do you happen to know how i would move this plugin aboove about info?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2012

I'm not sure what you mean about info. But to change position in side panel - add something like this to your config.php

// Modules
    $Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('NewDiscussionModule', 'MeModule', 'TwitterFeeds', 'UserBoxModule', 'GuestModule', 'Ads');

put the  'TwitterFeeds'  ahead of any modules you want it to appear above.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.