Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

problem with Headcat?

This discussion is related to the Category Headings addon.

"The requested URL /teste/vanilla/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1 was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This is show when I try active 'heading' in category, Any solutions? Thanks for advancing.

Comments

• out of interest is this your directory structure?

/teste/vanilla/vanilla/

grep is your friend.

• I have the line

url: gdn.definition("WebRoot")+'/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/'+cat+'/'+id+'/'+on

try pointing in your browser to

/teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1

You don't need RewriteUrls to be on but you do need you server rules to be working. In some case they aren't check for .htaccess if using apache.

I presume you are using 2.0.18.4

grep is your friend.

• Sorry for lack of details and yes I use 2.0.18.4.
    About the directory is </teste/vanilla/>
    When put /teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1, give me same error.

Not Found

The requested URL /teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1 was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.>

• well there is some issue with rooting or your server rules.

grep is your friend.

• Re-install vanilla 2.0.18.4 and created new database, works fine now.