Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can't login to dashboard + no password reset

2»

Comments

• Options
    mhk1058mhk1058 New
    edited November 2012

Not getting to the dashboard can be caused by some themes when you have "don't embed dashboard" and "force remote URL" set to true. Vanilla tries not to embed the dashboard but then is hit with force remote URL taking you back to your site where Vanilla can't embed the dashboard - you see it briefly but then it's gone!

I use embed friendly theme and this happens occasionally with this theme but a couple of tries and you get to the dashboard. I did try Bootstrap but got locked out until edited the config.php as you did.

• Options

http://www.makeupadviceforum.com/forum/#/dashboard/settings

Hmm, well why would it do that unless you experimented with embedding? You are not embedding now.

/forum is the actual location of the forum, if you were to embed you couldn't embed it at /forum, you would have to embed on some other page like /discussions.

I think it might be simpler if you posted you config.php (obviously with the private stuff taken out)

search for EmbedDashboard

in the database under Gnd_User what does it say with you Name in the Admin Column? Set this to 1.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@x00 thanks for advices, I already fixed that few days ago. Only issue I've got for now it's missing password reminders that I mentioned above.

• Options

@fuzz - how did you fix this? I'm having the same problem right now.