Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Need help with a few integration questions

Hello everyone i need some help regarding the integration of the Vanilla forums to my website. Firstly i have integrated the forum as in the pic below using the integration plugin. Everything is integrated and is going smoothly needs alot of work on theme, look, adding content etc but that will be deal with in time.

But now i am facing a big task which i need your help on and want to figure out what would be the best way to go about it. As you can see from my index page down the left hand side is links to forum, radio, news etc.

What i am looking to do is replace these link with links to certain parts of the forum IE, Profile, inbox, friendlist which when clicked will take them to the certain part if there logged in or take them to the sign in/sign up page if there not.

How would it be possible for me to go about this i know some HTML, CSS and still learning slowly so i would love all your input.

Thanks in advanced :)

Comments