Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

social plugin of rich social media

What is the best social plugin? In terms of rich social media features!

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited November 2012

I'd say the default ones that comes bundled with 2.1 - you can use them for both registration/login, automatic sharing of posted content and manual sharing of discussions/comments. Currently, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ are supported out of the box.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• What is the best social plugin? In terms of rich social media features!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

I'd say the default ones that comes bundled with 2.1 - you can use them for both registration/login, automatic sharing of posted content and manual sharing of discussions/comments. Currently, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ are supported out of the box.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited February 2013

@whu606 said:

@kasperisager said:

are you two twins ?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@422 @AbbeyDevis started it...

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

I was thinking about doing it, but....

• 422422 Developer MVP

Lol seeing double

There was an error rendering this rich post.