Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Picture Gallery Does not work if site is a sub-directory under another site

vman315vman315 New
edited April 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I will attach a video of the problem. Once it uploads

Tagged:

Comments

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

It all works ok i can disable if i want but i can't find where the photo are stored are they in GARDEN DB?
    A good add on would be to allow users to up load photos, or can i do this within the code ?

I have had a look and got more and more confused.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2013

This works but you need to put in the right url structure to the file path in plugin default.php

public function Setup() { 
            Gdn::Router()->SetRoute('gallery','plugin/gallery','Internal');
            if(!is_dir('/uploads/picgal/')) $go = mkdir('/uploads/picgal', 0777);
        }

The last line tells where to get the picture, you would need to ad whatever you need to that like this if it is a subdomain .

if(!is_dir('/forum/uploads/picgal/')) $go = mkdir('/forum/uploads/picgal', 0777);

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

Yes thanks that tells me where the pictures are, but i tested a direct upload it shows in the directory, but not on the site> So as all the picture file name are image1.jpg so on, i change the name to image8.jpg and the perms to same as others 0666. all looks ok in the dir but done show on the web site. I just wanted to upload 150 or more photos. It to slow to do it one by one. How would i do it with FTP program?

There is no need to rename the images. Just write down all the names of the images. Or rename them in a batch .

Then ftp into the folder you created in the dashboard. Or create a folder and put it in the uploads/picgal/yournewfolder

you need to copy the names of all the pics into the notes.dat file that is in the same folder as your images.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi everyone
    After installing the plugin displays a blank page gallery.
    or have an idea how to fix it?
    Regards to all

Vanilla 2.3

This Plugin does not work it never did.