Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how i can this tolls plugin Who's Online like the onw here at this forum ??

how wan to have this user online,how i get this showing the faces ,,is so many on the addns section,but i cant find this one:

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@BaraBara06: It's a customization or a redevelopment from scratch that is not available at the Addon-Repository. :/

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

@phreak is correct - the Who's Online plugin used in the hosted version of Vanilla is made from scratch based on the OS version by Gary Mardell. The version you're seeing on this site is therefore not currently available. Lincoln (one of the core devs) did mention not long ago that they had considered releasing the customized version of the plugin they did before deciding to rewrite it.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

I could probably post my custom whosonline plugin, if there is no other whosonline with pics

not sure whether to have a new add-on or post the changes and have users make lots of changes to the already existing plugin.

but if there is enough interest, I may post it, if a better one is not released, or I may release after the first contribution, not sure.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

here is the pic

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    @phreakphreak,@kasperisager ,thanks,,any of you know when will have it on the addson page.??