Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

mobile theme with .php format not .tpl

hi guys im wondering if there's a mobile theme that has default.master.php format. right now im using an actual full-site theme to be implemented on my mobile viewers. but i have alot of issues. ex. wyswyg on commenting using mobile., it's using the cached theme together with my full-site theme.. right now i'm still studying smarty and mvc model and soon i might be able to handle .tpl but for now i really need a mobile view coded in PHP.

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

The only thing magical about mobile is class.mobilethemehooks.php

Pretty much any default.master.php will work in mobile as long as you have
    class.mobilethemehooks.php

just add it to your custom created mobile theme.

if both default.master.php and default.master.tpl exist in the same directory, I'm pretty sure default.master.php will take precedence. In any event you can create a
    default.master.php and delete default.master.tpl.

several things you have to watch out for in the themes directory.

remove any backup files from your theme and always clear cache, if you don't want to drive yourself crazy. due to the generality how vanilla loads themes, etc.
    oftentimes your "backup" file will get loaded and not the file you think (depending on your naming conventions of files), I've seen alot of people make this mistake.

"it's using the cached theme"

which means what.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.