Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion extends beyond the top of the page

I embedded vanilla in a Wordpress offline installation and imported the dummy data. The strange thing that is happening is that the discussion named "Use this post to edit all CSS elements" extends upwars, several hundreds of pixels beyond the top of the page. I attached a screenshot in which you can see what happens thanks to Chrome inspect.

I am using the Headway theme, maybe its a conflict with it.
The other discussions work correctly. Any suggestion?image

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

you could move the body that is causing this by adjusting it's top position.Depending on what works use -30px or 30px (adjust the amount as needed to clear the top)
    put this line in your theme custom css

body#vanilla_discussions_index.Vanilla.Discussions.index{
    position:relative;
    top:30px;
    }

let us know if it works :)

• Options

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, I already know how to fix it, but it is happening only on the discussion I mentioned above, not on the others. So, I can't address the specific class, since it would work on every discussion.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited December 2012

There is only one page under that name , according to your screenshot ,it should not affect the other pages the class is specified in the line I posted above.

• Options

Sorry, I didn't read the CSS carefully enough. Now I realize that maybe there's something wrong in the html itself, since the visualized page is not the discussion index but a single discussion page.
    Will look further into this when I have time.