Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Changing thumbnail size in 2.1

I notice that at these forums the user thumbnail is 50x50. In my 2.1b installation the thumb is 40x40. Is there a way I can change that to the 50x50 dimensions?

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

so this doesn't work for you in 2.1 I didn't try it but I typed thumbnail in the search box

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/158613/#Comment_158613

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks. I'm having some permission problems that are not letting me test this right now but I assume it will work.

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited December 2012

The "built-in" avatars and Gravatar uses two different config variables (if I remember correctly) so just to be on the safe side, you may want to add both:

$Configuration['Garden']['Thumbnail']['Size'] = foo;
    $Configuration['Garden']['Thumbnail']['Width'] = foo;

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub