Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Posts not showing

Installed, has GDN_Shoutbox table and permissions are set up correctly but posts are not showing.

Comments

• Options

Please try the following:
    Post something in the Shoutbox again (just to be sure...), and access the following page: yourforum/index.php?p=/plugin/Van2ShoutData&postcount=50
    What's the result?

• Options

Have the same problem. Set also GDN_Shoutbox table and permissions correctly.
    yourforum/index.php?p=/plugin/Van2ShoutData&postcount=5 shows the entries but

<

div id="van2shoutscroll"> stays empty. Any suggestiones?

• Options

Just a wild guess, but maybe you have JavaScript disabled?

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have the same problem a black box, here's the result. the text i wrote is there but don't show >> [!colour!]admin[!content!]when do Buriram U play again[!msgid!]1[!msgtime!]1364027518 [!colour!]admin[!content!]try again[!msgid!]2[!msgtime!]1364028285

• Options

caerostris
    I've just set permissions, and tried again but still nothing shows, also how can i re-size the length? I'll keep on trying but not good at this coding stuff, Denis

• Options
    lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

The problem can be the browser. With IE8 (or older I suppose) text is sended but don't appear...even if you reload the page.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

I been taking with Keno over the last couple of days it still don't work, has anyone here had the same problem and solved it? I try the new version and that didn't work either. I've tried it on 3 sites and same on all.

• Options
    lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

Please report all problems on github repository (if you can) https://github.com/Caerostris/Van2Shout/issues (version of VF, version of the plugin, etc)

Thank you.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    SkismaSkisma New
    edited July 2015

@caerostris I'm experiencing this problem in the latest version, 1.061. I have permissions setup for all roles and javascript isn't disabled. For me, nothing is showing up. I don't see my text or anything when I hit the send button.

You can access this at: http://forgehaven.com/forums/discussions

Here are two images of what happens before, during and after:

This is what I see before and after I submit something. Note: In this image I have already typed "This is a test"

This is what happens when I click send