Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

insert tag cloud manually in a template

I have tag plugin called Tagging enabled, but it won't work for some reason, so is there way to place tags manually in a template?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

but it won't work for some reason,

explain the problem. If you don't use the tagging plugin, you would need some way to add, delete, and store tags. - just reinvent the wheel.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

the problem is that tags are displayed only in my discussion thread, and i want to add them into my panel and other places too

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

look at some plugins that have panels added - that extract data from the database.

e.g. "in this discussion", etc. It will take some time and studying.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@solt said:
    I have tag plugin called Tagging enabled, but it won't work for some reason, so is there way to place tags manually in a template?

It seems like an inactive one. try tags pipe. Hope this will help

Link building sites