Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Your Humanity is a Suspect! - An error or i just can't read?

my site uses :

• captcha

for registration, but no matter how i fillup the info accurately & correctly, that error shows up. What seems to be the prob folks? This is the reason why I don't get registrations from the base.

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

Your Humanity is a Suspect! - An error or i just can't read?

well are you a robot or a non-reader:).

I think most people have elected to use the approval method with this plugin. Seems like captcha and botstop are pretty redundant if used together.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    I think most people have elected to use the approval method with this plugin. Seems like captcha and botstop are pretty redundant if used together.

thanks for that...

btw, is there a way to remove captch plugin just by not placing the security keys would do the trick?

the downside if i don't place the keys is that during the registration i keep seeing those instructions to insert the keys