Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Admin Panel Severely Limited - No idea what to do, new user help plz

Hi Guys,
I recently installed vanilla onto the domain: www.thesuccessblog.co.uk
However I am running into quite a few issues, the admin panel is severely limited eg. how do I manage banners, get addons, themes etc.?
Please look at the photo attached to see what I have in the admin panel, how do I simply... do anything other than delete stuff?
On the vanilla website they show this really neat management admin panel - ????

Comments

• Options

That's not the admin panel, it's the user profile for "admin" user. From any other page on the site in your user info, login to dashboard.

On another note I have noticed that it is inconsistent to not have the user panel on the user profile page.

• Options

Sorry I don't follow, how do I get to the dashboard?
    Thanks for your support

• Options

It says dashboard at the top, click on it.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@x00 said:
    It says dashboard at the top, click on it.

Yeah right I was thinking of 2.1 where that link isn't part of the nav in the default theme.

• Options

Thank you very much, can't believe I missed that!
    With other php things I have used clicking admin would normally take you to the admin panel.

• Options

@ridwanm said:
    Thank you very much, can't believe I missed that!
    With other php things I have used clicking admin would normally take you to the admin panel.

Heh even when the admins name was "admin"? Sorry couldn't help that one.....