HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

To add more themes to the plugin

This discussion is related to the Admin Theme addon.
vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
edited December 2012 in Feedback

I hope Don Peregrino does not mind, But if you want to add more themes to your Admin Theme collection :

Make another new folder number it, in this case the next one would be 4 and make an images folder in that so as to copy the admin images over and put these folders in the design folder for the Admin Theme plugin.

Next, make a css file to put into the new css folder 4 , copy some new customadmin.css into that.

You wil need to alter the views/admintheme-settings.php $Options array to include the new theme/s you may want to include, I have included number 4, but as far as I know there is no limit.

$Options = array('0' => 'default theme', '1' => 'Theme 1', '2' => 'Theme 2', '3' => 'Theme 3','4'=> 'Theme 4');

I also altered default.php like this, not sure it matters but it did not hurt so it must be ok unless I am told otherwise.

$admintheme = (C('Plugins.AdminTheme.Name'));
     switch ($admintheme)
       {
       case '1':
            $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('design/1/customadmin.css', FALSE, FALSE));
            break;
       case '2':
             $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('design/2/customadmin.css', FALSE, FALSE));
           break;

case '3':
           $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('design/3/customadmin.css', FALSE, FALSE));
            break;  

case '4':
           $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('design/4/customadmin.css', FALSE, FALSE));
            break;  

case '5':
           $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('customadmin.css', FALSE, FALSE));
            break; 
}

Comments