Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sign In gives a 404.

On our forum, at http://www.thedietdominator.com/forum, the sign-in option gives a 404. Anybody have any ideas on why this would be?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Looks like your forum is embedded in WP ?
    You need to look at the error logs and post them here. It could be htaccess misconfiguration.

• Options

how can I look at error logs if I can't log in to dashboard? thanks for the help!

• Options

because there errorlogs aren't in the dashboard they are on your filesystem.

either apache logs or errorlogs should be viewable somewhere (cPanel maybe) or ftp.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@pacificfit Seems to be working now. I don't get any bonk anymore.

Yea the error logs from your server . If you don't know where to find them ask your host to assist you. They may not be able to help you for fixing it because it's an external application and it's support is here, but they can certainly tell you what errors are happening on their end.