Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bug in Dashboard?

Even though I'm the administrator for my Vanilla Forum, I'm unable to navigate through my Dashboard without having to log in each time I click a navigation link. This is terribly annoying, and I haven't seen it before. Is it a new bug?

Tagged:

Comments

• what version of vanilla are you using? and do you have multiple versions of vanilla from the same domain running in your browser?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I'm using Vanilla2, and yes -- I do have multiple vanilla forms under the same domain.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@feucht22

This may be because you have more than one instance of the forum open in your browser.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

what i mean is. if e.g. you have vanilla 2.1 your site and vanilla 2.0.18.4 your site running in your browser. They will conflict.

You will need to change cookie.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/169831/#Comment_169831

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.