HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Very nice theme

I must say this is a very nice theme, I noticed the activity page is wide, how can I make the others also be that wide?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited January 2013

thank you!
    to make the content page wide just change the parts that have#Content to

#Content{ width:100%;} it will push the panel to the bottom. That is all you need to change.
    If you want it to have a bit of padding on the right make it 98%.

• Options
    mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

@vrijvlinder (or anyone good in photo editing)

Just curious, where did you learn photoshop? I thought about taking some classes on Lynda.com since I've got a free subscription.

• Options

I learned it all on my own from need and through trial and error. The best way to learn is to just do it. Photoshop is just a tool but your creativity and imagination are the true creators. The great tools available today make the work faster and cleaner but you still have to imagine things up. Anyone can, just have to site there and do it until it comes out right, like anything else and with time you improve.

• Options
    mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

I'm not creative in a webs style sense, which is why I am leaning towards bootstrap like the rest of developers typically do. I still need to be able to make a banner though. I've sort of hacked around in photoshop, but nothing really concrete.

• Options

A good way to play around is online generators. That way you can quickly find what you like then make it better. The hardest part is to get started. Like for this theme, Bill wanted a woodsy feel, so I started with making wood buttons, then the rest sort of followed. I used my own taste for color combos etc. But people can edit them as they see fit too.