Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Latest Sitemap (1.2.1) not working on latest Vanilla( 2.0.18.4) - what am I doing wrong?

chum63chum63 New
edited January 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have installed Vanilla on my server forum.zipnfc.com and it works pretty well and very impressed. However I need to share the content on the web and I have had added the Sitemap plugin - downloaded yesterday. It installed OK and became enabled, but when I go into settings it comes up with a blue screen saying Bonk - Something funky happened. Please bear with us while we iron out the kinks. Not too helpful:-)

When I try to disable it just reloads and still says it is enabled! So can disable.

Any ideas or clues. More than willing to accept I have done something wrong, but not sure what.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Ok found the problem. When I unzipped did it rwice and plugin folder became "sitemap 2". Deleted and put under right name. It is happy now...

Obviously fussy about tge folder it is installed as :-)