Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

NO ONE can make COMMENT in 2.1a34 version ..help me

(( NO ONE can make COMMENT ..comment box is OK ..type is OK ..though after click there is no COMMENT POST out there..but ..list of same TAG posts appear.. ))) why ??? if anyone know this ..TELL ME to resolve this error with 2.1a34 version .

Answers

• mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

Use the stable version on the main downloads site if you are unwilling to expect problems like this.

• make sure you're running php 5.3

• @interb are you on local computer or on a server? What is the address?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@interb

In conf/config.php make sure this line is set to TRUE

$Configuration['Garden']['RewriteUrls'] = TRUE;

For future reference, when asking questions in English, 'please' and/or 'thank you' are normally used.

• my site is on a server ..and online .I use whu606 method after update php 5.4 ..but out put is just in this photo ..please try to help

It looks like you are trying to use a 2.1 installation with a 2.018 database.

Is that correct?

• I am making freshly new forum @whu606 .

@interb

In that case, try starting again from scratch, and make sure you add that line in the new config.php file.

If that doesn't work, then, as others suggest, use the stable version of 2.0.18 until 2.1 is offically released.

• you are using an outdated plugin VanillaReplies

http://vanillaforums.org/search?Search=replycommentid

Disable it.

This is not a core issue. Howeve I recommend the latest stable version of vanilla if you are not a confident beta tester.

grep is your friend.