Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Print view or view all messages

Hello all

I'm just thinking about using Vanilla. Is there are way to see all messages in a forum in one go as an additional option to a page at a time -- or perhaps a 'print view' option that does the same kind of thing for a discussion. I use forum for workgroups and it is useful have this feature this sometimes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options

@SteveWilliams said:

I'm just thinking about using Vanilla. Is there are way to see all messages in a forum in one go as an additional option to a page at a time -- or perhaps a 'print view' option that does the same kind of thing for a discussion. I use forum for workgroups and it is useful have this feature this sometimes.

>

I meant all messages in a discussion -- not a forum.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    edited February 2013

yes in dashboard you can set posts per page ( not sure if there is a ALL option ) as its numeric, and your page would take forever to load if there were 800 replies

There was an error rendering this rich post.