Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Plugin behaves correctly in "All Discussions," but ignores schedule when viewing specific "Category"

First of all, thank you so much for writing this useful plugin.

Posts behave well in "All Discussions," appearing only after the scheduled publication time. However, the post shows up when I go into the specific Category in which the post was entered. The yellow highlighted line indicating when the post is going to be published appears, and I can click on the listing to view the full post.

In the yellow highlighted text, the time is advanced two hours. Everything else works like a charm. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

You aren't missing anything, it's just a bug. I haven't worked on the plugin in a while, mainly due to lack of time (and support), but this is one of the many issues to be addressed.

Next version will most probably be compatible with both Vanilla 2.1 and 2.0, I will announce it on my blog when it will be ready.

• its a great plugin - But i am unable to make it work for me.
    it shows the scheduled posts to all users, when i tried to set the permissions, it made all posts disappear under " all discussions"

is there any way we can fix it ?

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

It's probably another bug, which has been solved in a later release. There have been over a dozen updates since the version 13.01.19, but they are not available in the Addons section. The plugin was commissioned by a customer who changed his mind and dropped Vanilla Forums when the plugin development was complete, so I put it on sale on my shop to recoup some of the costs.