I've been noticing janky text treatment and line spacing in the default Vanilla theme. I would have imagined the default theme to have the least quirks. Open the entire screenshot attached.
1) Why is there a space behind 'discussions' but not behind 'comments'?
2) Needs dividers or more space between sections. How can we tell at a glance when one grouping ends and another beings?
3) The colour of the links is nearly indistinguishable from the text.
4) Time of the post is touching the username.
5) How about making the details line longer so the info is not so crammed?