Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Registered and Logged users only can see replies?

UranboldUranbold New
edited February 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello Guys,

We are working with vanilla and wanna hide our replies for non registered users. Because registering process is Purchase Code Verification and only bought who our product can see the replies.

Is that possible? or already done it?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

private community plugin will hide all content to non-registered users.

or just set the permissions for the guest role appropriately.

• Options

Thanks @HBF

• Options

This permission solves but hidden all posts i wanna show them only first who created support request then replies hidden is this possible?

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

would be cool to have a "You and Me" plugin actually.

OP creates a post, admin or assigned usergroup can respond. So can The OP.

Ticket system. Hmmm..

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP
    edited February 2013

Curiously, I developed a plugin that does, more or less, what @Uranbold describes. It allows to tag a Category as "private" and, from that moment on, anything posted in such Category would be visible only to the OP and to the User Roles with proper permissions.

It's far from a full ticketing system (which I'm not going to implement, since there are already so many available), but it allows the creation of simple support forums.