Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Undefined function "ip_in_range()"

This discussion is related to the CloudflareSupport addon.
businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I installed the latest version of the plugin on Vanilla 2.0, 2.1a and 2.1b and all of them returned the following error when I tried to use the plugin: Call to undefined function ip_in_range(). In fact, I could not find such function anywhere in the code, is there a file missing somewhere?

Comments

• @businessdad it might be configured in cloudflare itself try this on cloudflare settings, turn it on

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@fr3em1nd I don't think it would have anything to do with CloudFlare service, it's a PHP function that has to be included in Vanilla. Unless CloudFlare "injects" code in the websites (thing that would make me stop using it immediately), I'm quite sure that a function definition is missing somewhere. I might just add it to the plugin myself, so I can finish the modifications.

• Hello can i bump this thread? Having similar error on my log:

[13-Apr-2016 22:43:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ip_in_range() in /home/xx/public_html/plugins/CloudflareSupport/class.cloudflaresupport.plugin.php on line 74

here's line 74:
    if (!ip_in_range($RequestAddress, $CloudflareIPRange)) {

Thank you

• edited May 2016

I have same error when I try turn off this plugin. Does anybody know how to solve it?

• edited May 2016

I've found solution. I've got function ip_in_range from https://github.com/cloudflare/CloudFlare-Tools/blob/master/cf-joomla/plgCloudFlare/ip_in_range.php and copy to file class.cloudflaresupport.plugin.php. Now it works.