Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How did you get this image link feature to show up?

kirkpa31kirkpa31 ✭✭
edited February 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Where it says "Image:" and then provides a field for the user to input a link, that's exactly what I'm looking for in my forum. Simple, clean, straight-forward. Can you please tell me how you got that to appear?

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Intall the plugin and click the image button. Simple as that!

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

I've installed yet it looks like this:

Do I need any other plugin to be activated to make it work? Such as the WYSIWYG CLEditor?

Sorry for the trouble, if it supposed to automatically look like it does in the above screen shot let me know and I can just play around with it.

• Options

Quick question: What does the bottom of the plugin's description state?

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options
    kirkpa31kirkpa31 ✭✭
    edited February 2013

Turns the default text area into an HTML5 editor that generates valid and semantic markup.

Version 1.0.5|Requires: Vanilla Version >=2.1

• Options

Sorry for the trouble, it's not even giving me a clue as to why it's not working.

• Options
    edited February 2013

Bingo! This part is interesting:

Requires: Vanilla Version >=2.1

In case you hadn't noticed, you're running Vanilla 2.0 on your site. Oh the little details! ;)

• Options

ah. I feel sheepish. Thank you @kasperisager

• Options

Don't worry, I'm here to help :-)

This discussion has been closed.