Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Adsence and other ad code

DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have tried pockets and can not get adsence to show anywhere, I have 2 other ad partners Agoda & IDO24. In pockets IDO24 show's but Agoda same as adsence don't. I been trying all ways to get Vanilla 2 to show html / java code ad's. I've used all plugings adsence between etc. and none of them work. I have inserted all three codes into : "vanilla/applications/dashboard/views/default.master.php" the only one the works is IDO24. Does anyone know how to do this? I see many people ask the question but no real answers.

Tagged:

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Have you tried putting them in {literal} tags in .tmp file?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• fr3em1ndfr3em1nd ✭✭
    edited February 2013

@DenisS check your adsense it might not been active or may have just been a new adsense unit, most of the time it wont show for few minutes.

vanilla/applications/dashboard/views/default.master.php

you're touching the base, i suggest not, use the one default.master.php or default.master.tpl on your theme.

incase you're using default.master.tpl as @aery said, store it inside a {literal} tag just like this:

{literal}
    adsense codes here
    {/literal}

else , if you're using .php you can just put the codes directly.