Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New Topic Fatal Error

edited May 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi,

I just installed the latest version of Vanilla from svn and am getting a fatal error when trying to make a post. The error is the following:
A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):

Error Message
An error occurred while attempting to retrieve Clipping items.
Affected Elements
ClippingManager.GetClippingsByUserID();

The error occurred on or near: Table 'commune.LUM_Clipping' doesn't exist

For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs
Here is some server info... PHPInfo

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I also just confirmed that the table commune.LUM_Clipping doesn't exist, but I'm not sure why or if it's something from an extension of what.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Open up conf/extensions.php and remove the clipboard extension. I don't know how it got enabled for you, but it's not ready for 1.0 yet.
  • Options
    I've never been incredibly clear about exactly what the clipboard does, or when it would be useful.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. :)
  • Options
    Clipboard worked once for me. Seems to be a templating system or a place to hold random paragraphs. If woot used vanilla, uplateanyway would use it to keep a template of his usual post. I suppose others could/would use it to paste in a signature.
This discussion has been closed.