HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

$$ - Seeking Freelance Vanilla Guru for Wordpress integration changes.

Hi,

I've spent a lot of time searching and trying different things but I am unable, due to skill or searching ability, to make the changes I've listed below.

Look, I'm a freelance artist myself, I understand how time // money works and I'm not looking to lowball you or expect a handout. This is a paid request. Please feel free to pm me or reply in the thread and I'll do my best to clarify anything that is unclear.

1) When a user comments on a blog post the comments on the blog side don't refresh with the new comment, it ends up embedding the forum inside the comments section. Gross. I've made a thread about it here.

2) I can't figure out how to get the comments on the blog side of my blog to take on the look of the wordpress theme.

3) If I could get the 'Start a New Discussion' button to be flat (I can supply a png if needed) and at the bottom of the comments instead of prior to the comments, that'd be awesome.

4) I realize this is probably an impossible or unattainable request, but I'd like the comments on the blog side to show oldest comments 1st. I know there's a plugin that fixes this issue, but it also reverses the order on the forum, so it just swaps 1 issue for another.

Better yet, if anyone knows of solutions to these issues here on the forum, I'd love to see them.

Thanks!

Comments

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP
    edited March 2013

I'm not a guru, but I think that requirements 2, 3 and 4 could be achieved with a couple of changes to your forum theme. I will have to check a few things to see if I'm right.

The issue at point 1 might require a bit of debugging (I couldn't see it as I don't have an account on your site).

• Thanks!

• I'd like to thank @businessdad for his extreme professionalism and help with making the changes!

Thanks again!

422UnderDogDirtyDog