HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Icon for plugin

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Comments

• Options

thanks. question first - what's the insignia on the cup and what does it stand for?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    edited March 2013

congratulations vanilla ! I can make others any way you want too :)

• Options

Thank you. I think I will use the icon you presented for my simple badges plugin - that i started working on a few hours ago. - when i finish it.

I had another icon in mind for the karma leader board, so I will stick with what I had.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

yea that's cool I just like making them :)

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@vrijvlinder said:
    yea that's cool I just like making them :)

You almost got me with the last 3 icons, but...

However, if you can make some small icons for my badges.

I could use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 - anniversary badges (same badge but with different numbers) (10 badges)

badges for

comments - 1 10 (2 badges)

posts - 25 50 100 150 500 1000 (6 badges)

thankful 1 10 25 50 100 150 500 1000 (8 badges)

that view ok in

40 x 40 px

and

100 x 100 px

feel free - no rush. If not I'll create some crude ones.

• Options

@peregrine ok sure just give me more direction , like what color scheme, flat, round, square, shiny , matte, metal, wood, etc. just to make sure it is what you want .

• Options

w> @vrijvlinder said:

peregrine ok sure just give me more direction , like what color scheme, flat, round, square, shiny , matte, metal, wood, etc. just to make sure it is what you want .

I'll touch base with you - when I have a bit more progress on the plugin.