Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to disable "Change My Password" link

I am using jsconnect plugin to let the users login.
But after the user is loged in he can see the "Change My Password" link even though he cannot really change the password.
How to disable this link.
Similarly the Change My Picture and Edit My account has to be disabled. How to do this. Please help.

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

you could hide it with .css. The same question was asked in the last week or two, maybe you can find the links with the SEARCH button.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thank you for the link. I didn't know that question was already posted. How can I mark this post as duplicate

• Options

Thank you for the link. I didn't know that question was already posted. How can I mark this post as duplicate

you can't mark it as duplicate.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I didn't know that question was already posted.

One way to find out is to type the question you intend to ask into the search bar Since people ask the same thing with almost the same words, it should bring up all of millions of similar posts.

• Options

I had found the configuration to disable the user account links

Add this line to the config.php
    $Configuration['Garden']['UserAccount']['AllowEdit'] = FALSE;

Thanks for the help.