Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"New Discussion" Box Larg..

"New Discussion" Box Larg.. How To edit it?
Please check

My site
Username-test
Password-test

Comments

• Options

you are asking a lot of general development questions. I suggest you learn the basics of html+css and then read the documentation on theming.

grep is your friend.

• Options

Please sir where edit? please

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@x00 said:
    you are asking a lot of general development questions. I suggest you learn the basics of html+css and then read the documentation on theming.

agreed

@chathura99 - Please sir read the documentation, please.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@chathura99 Add this to your custom.css, I told you to get firebug, with it you can do all this on your own without needing to ask for help. There is a limit to everything ok ? Start learning on your own. Help yourself. If we do it all for you , you will never learn. Consider this the last time I help you unless you get firebug.

.cleditorMain{width:600px;height:450px;}

textarea#Form_Body{width:600px;height:450px;}

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

Use firebug! Just click on the button it would open up CSS just play around there with it. like @422 does with mine....

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

Website...

• Options

thankz all

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

I see you still got the f

There was an error rendering this rich post.